A MEMBER OF THE CONFEDERACY OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ENTREPRENEURS (3CE)
Service to the Nation
ICENT champions entrepreneurship education and provides advocacy, leadership, networking, technical assistance, and resources nationally across all levels and disciplines of education, promoting quality practices and programmes. This we do by:
• Promoting the incorporation of entrepreneurship education across all levels of education and community – based programmes, including secondary, technical and vocational education, through infusion within existing courses and by the support of separate courses and programmes developed in entrepreneurship.
• Encouraging participation of partnerships with business, industry, agency and trade associations, and bringing together diverse groups within the institute whose interests foster economic development through entrepreneurship education.
• Encouraging teacher education institutions and accrediting groups to incorporate competencies of entrepreneurship into teacher training curricular.
• Sharing with consortium members the educational activities, programmes and strategies being implemented to incorporate entrepreneurial concepts into the instructional and guidance service activities.
• Providing a focal point for the planning, organising and promoting of entrepreneurship education efforts.
We are as well positioned to be:
• An organisation recognised as the national leader in advocating entrepreneurship education as a lifelong learning process
• Promoter of National Entrepreneurship Week
• Developer of the National Standards for Entrepreneurship Education
• Creator of Nigeria’s Entrepreneurial Schools national designation
• Provider of innovative teacher professional development at annual Forum
Africa's most prestigious forward-thinking and globally certified professional entrepreneurship body established
with corporate charter. It is the first in the continent to bag ISO 21001:2018(EOMS) Certification